We know TV has a lot to offer, be it network, cable, premium channels, or streaming platforms including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Facebook Watch, and elsewhere. So EW is here to help, guiding you every single day to the things that should be on your radar. Check out our recommendations below.
The Good Fight
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: Streaming on CBS All Access
In season 3 of The Good Fight, which EW critic Darren Franich calls “the best show on TV” in his “A” review, Diane (Christine Baranski) is happy: She and Kurt are living together as husband and wife for the first time, and she’s channeling her anti-Trump energy into working with an organized resistance movement.
- The Good Fight star Christine Baranski says Diane will be an ‘avenging angel’ in season 3
- Christine Baranski clarifies that Michael Sheen penis rumor
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: 8 p.m. on Bravo
It’s the season 17 premiere of Project Runway, the first without Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. Supermodel Karlie Kloss is now host, and former Project Runway winner Christian Siriano joins as mentor. ELLE editor-in-chief Nina Garcia is back as judge, joined by famed fashion designer Brandon Maxwell and former Teen Vogue editor-in-chief Elaine Welteroth.
- Heidi Klum, Tim Gunn quit Project Runway to launch Amazon series
- New Project Runway mentor Christian Siriano gives exclusive tour of new workroom set
RuPaul’s Drag Race
HOW/WHEN & WHERE TO WATCH: 9 p.m. on VH1
The queens have to perform in live diva-worship talk shows where their pop icon knowledge will be put to the test. Singer/actor Troye Sivan and Scandal alum Guillermo Diaz are guest judges.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race eliminee on how Tyra Banks inspired her ‘goddess energy’
- First RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11 eliminee Soju opens up about her iconic cyst
What ELSE to Watch
iHeartRadio Music Awards — Fox
Brooklyn Nine-Nine — NBC
Shondaland’s For the People — ABC
*times are ET and subject to change
Source: Read Full Article