Get daily celeb exclusives and behind the scenes house tours direct to your inbox

Demi Sims has spoken out for the first time since Too Hot To Handle star Francesca Farago posted a video on her YouTube channel divulging how their relationship spiralled out of control in their four month relationship.

The TOWIE star, who got matching tattoo tributes with her ex while they were together, admitted that the pair are “not on good terms” and has remained relatively quiet following her shocking break up with Francesca, 27.

Shortly after her ex-girlfriend announced their split on Instagram last month, Demi, 24, blocked her on social media after fears seeing her online would be “too difficult” and cut off all contact with her former flame.

However, on Thursday the reality star shared her side of the story after so much publicity surrounding their breakup, admitting she is still “hurt” and “broken.”


In a lengthy post on Instagram, the reality star wrote: “So, I wasn’t going to address the Francesca video she uploaded last week.

“After the weekend, I now feel I’m in an ok head space to respond. I’m dealing with a break-up [with] a girl I loved as well as seeing a lot across social media.

“She has portrayed me as a person I know I am not. I just want to put out there, a short statement to clear my name and defend myself a little bit as it is unfair on myself not to say a word.




Become an OK! VIP and see all our exclusives – for free!

Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…

Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star's lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!

Sign up here

Demi explained that the video came across like it “nitpicked” at her actions in the relationship rather than being an earnest and honest apology.

“The video was meant to be an apology video however I feel was nitpicked at me the whole time and the apology was just thrown in there at the end to make herself feel better.

“As you all know there are two sides to every story. It has hurt me that she has said I didn’t help her get to the UK, I did not back her with the Hayley Covid allegations and I blocked her and asked her to leave the UK.


“She full well knows I tried my best with her when coming to the UK. I blocked her because she had uploaded on Instagram literally two minutes after we had broke up.

“Like any normal person, you don’t want to see what your ex is up to for a while whilst you’re trying to get over it.

“And she was posting as normal straight after our break-up, therefore I felt hurt.”


The blonde bombshell admitted that she asked Francesca to move back to the States from a place of hurt after seeing all of the stories written about their split.

“I asked her to leave the UK, as I told her I was going to find it really difficult her only being an hour down the road from me, and me not being able to be there with her.

“I didn’t say it in a malicious way, I asked nicely because I was hurting.


“I’m fed up, sick and tired with all the stuff I’m having to deal with after this break-up.”

The reality star asked for compassion from her followers as she tries to get over the relationship in her own time.

“At the end of the day, I am just a normal 24-year-old girl with real feelings and I feel like none have been taken into consideration.

“I wasn’t this to end here now, I don’t want to hear of anything more to do with her, I want the tagged comments to stop, I want her to forget about me and not speak another word.

“As that was all I was trying to do until that video came out. I am broken I’ve even had to defend myself and I couldn’t have just gotten over the break-up in peace.

“Good luck to her, I wish her all the happiness and hope we can leave this here now. She has her side of the story and I’ve just defended mine.”

Source: Read Full Article