Bored of working from home? Try making these refreshing summer coolers.
Mango and Litchi Cooler
- 120 ml mango juice
- 120 ml litchi juice
- ½ ginger
- ¼ crushed pepper
- Salt to taste
- 2 whole litchis
- Put ice cubes in a jar and add a splash of grenadine. Add salt and mix well.
- Pour in the fresh mango juice and stir. Add few more cubes of ice.
- Add litchi juice and put crushed pepper on top. Mix well. Garnish with whole litchis on skewers and serve.
Italian Blueberry Soda
- 60 ml blueberry crush
- 30 ml lime juice
- 200 ml club soda
- Whipped cream to top
- Add blueberry crush over the ice cubes in a Collins glass.
- Add a splash of lime juice and mix well. Add soda over ice and top with whipped cream. Garnish with frozen blueberries and serve
Vijesh Modi is the sous chef at The Deltin, Daman.
Source: Read Full Article