Haunted Mansion is now in theaters and is features young star Chase Dillon!
The young actor hits the screen as Travis, Gabbie’s (Rosario Dawson) nine-year-old soon.
In the film, based on the popular Disney Parks attraction, a woman and her son enlist a motley crew of so-called spiritual experts to help rid their home of supernatural squatters. Watch the trailer here!
While the character Travis has trouble making friends at school, Chase had no trouble getting close to his co-stars on set while filming.
JJJ recently caught up with Chase, prior to the SAG-AFTRA strike, and learned some fun facts about him.
Get to know more about Chase inside…
You may also recognize Chase from his roles in the mini series The Underground Railroad or in the movie The Harder They Fall.
Learn 10 Fun Facts about Chase Dillon below…
- 1. My full name is Chase W. Dillon, but I have been going by Chase since I was a baby. W is for Wesley.
- 2. I’ve been dancing and singing for as long as I can remember. My mom says that I was humming to classical music as early as 1-year old. At an early age, I was an awkward dancer, but my cousins “gave me some rhythm” and now I dance all over the place.
- 3. As early as 2, I would entertain people at the airport with song and dance.
- 4. I am a world traveler. I have been to Europe (Italy), Middle East (Dubai) and Mississippi (to visit family). Truly Mississippi is in a different world. I have my eyes set on Africa next.
- 5. I was born and raised in Louisiana but have always wanted to visit Egypt and the Pyramids.
- 6. Another of my passions is playing the piano and singing. I have already penned several short stories and feature films to keep me occupied during my down time.
- 7. My favorite colors are the many, if not infinite shades of blue, black, and green.
- 8. I really like bobo tea, and I like experiencing different kinds of food and cuisine.
- 9. I am a philanthropist. I endeavor to build a Free Children Specialty Hospital. I aspire to bring on an international movement of young entrepreneurs and participate in the entertainment industry where there is an unquenchable thirst for content.
- 10. Finally, I am a creator, explorer, writer, director, and producer. I have my eyes set on utilizing all of these gifts in the Metaverse.
Check out Chase Dillon in Haunted Mansion, which is in theaters now!
Source: Read Full Article